[Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-dnsop-7706bis-07

Reviewer: Jouni Korhonen
Review result: Has Nits

I found the document ready for publication as an Informational RFC.

I do have a couple of minor editorial nits:
1) Abstract does not mention this document updates RFC 7706.
2) Since use of AXFR and NOTIFY is mentioned and actually seems to be assumed
in multiple places in the draft I would add an appropriate reference to RFC
5936. 3) The draft has multiple IP address and domain name examples that are
not according to reserved IP addresses or domain names for documentation.
However, due to nature of this document it might be OK to keep the IP addresses
and domain names as they are now in the draft.