[arch-d] Is IPv6 End-to-End? R.I.P. Architecture? (Fwd: Errata #5933 for RFC8200)

Dear Fernando &
architecture-discuss,

F. Gont said about proposals regarding with IP(v6) and among others (in the first message of this thread):

"* On the procedural area:

  + Where/how should IETF WGs seek for architecture-related advice"?