Re: Is IPv6 End-to-End? R.I.P. Architecture? (Fwd: Errata #5933 for RFC8200)

Hi Fernando,
At 08:21 PM 27-02-2020, Fernando Gont wrote:
Yeah, of course erratas change text.There wouldn't be erratas if they were no-ops. The point is that they don't change the spirit/intent of the text.

Again: what do you think is the existing behavior, and how different that is from that described in the proposed errata?

My reading of the Last Call is that there was a text change to address the issue which was raised during the discussion of the I-D. That may have introduced some ambiguity and the differing interpretations which were discussed on two Working Group mailing list.

I could argue that there isn't any difference if I had a strong view on the matter. I don't have any such view currently.