Re: [Gendispatch] Agenda items for gendispatch?

John --

As I mentioned to the chairs privately, I may well run out of time to rev this document prior to Vancouver. If I do have time to revise it, my plan is to incorporate feedback specifically about the draft that was provided on the ietf@xxxxxxxx list during the six months of its initial validity.

I'm not going to comment on any supposed interaction between the document and your appeal until the IESG has reached consensus on a response: doing so would necessarily presuppose an outcome (both in disposition and rationale), which would be presumptuous on my part.

/a