Re: [Gendispatch] Agenda items for gendispatch?

Adam,

Do you plan for the new version of draft-roach-bis-documents to
reflect the IESG's (presumably pending) response to my recent
appeal?  I ask because the interactions between the two might
lead to a lively discussion and hence require somewhat more time
than a simple presentation of a new iteration on the document
would require.

best,
  john

--On Thursday, February 27, 2020 12:04 -0600 Pete Resnick