Re: What can IETF do? Re: Further update on COVID-19

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 4:05 PM Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/26/20 4:02 PM, Jay Daley wrote:

> I would love to see someone invest in a large conference centre with
> 2000+ presence robots and high bandwidth connectivity to hold entirely
> virtual in-person conferences so that we can try it out.

No need for a physical space; a virtual one would do and likely be much
less expensive.

Back when I was at CERN, Robert Cailliau told me of a conference organizing committee that met in a MUD.

Given that my current condition does not allow me to code, I have started reading the docs on video capture API. On Windows, it is part of DirectX. The PDF of the DirectShow portion is 6849 pages. DirectX is of course their gaming engine.

Perhaps we should all meet up in Skyrim?