Re: Further update on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and IETF 107 Vancouver

+1

Stewart

On 25 Feb 2020, at 13:59, Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don’t think we gain anything from adopting the anti-science positions (as in, talk to your yoga teacher because they are more trustworthy than the scientists are) that are so popular today.  As the other people replying on this thread have said, IETF leadership is reacting on the issue in an exemplary manner; I’m really impressed.

(Obviously, anyone of us must decide for themselves how to handle their safety, and anyone in a leadership position must decide how to lead in this situation.  And, yes: be prepared...)