Re: [Last-Call] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-git-using-github-04

Thanks Brian,

On Sun, Feb 23, 2020, at 17:01, Brian Carpenter via Datatracker wrote:
> Is this draft intended to become part of BCP25? I think it would be
> useful for the IESG to clarify this rather than leave it to the RFC Editor.

This is a good question.  Given the intended status of BCP, I would say that integrating into 25 is better than creating a new number.  I don't know how to best signal this intent though.

And I fixed the nit in the copy on GitHub.