Re: limiting our set of cities

Jared Mauch <jared@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > I know directly that Seoul posed some unique challenges when it came to
    > the meeting network last time. I enjoyed the venue but I think the
    > connection was not easy.

I agree that there are/were issues with various locations.
In this case, the issue was that we did not find a sponsor, and we had to pay
(a lot) for the link.

The short-list is not a carte blanche, "it was perfect", but rather, "there
are known, and resolvable issues"

    > I do want to see a return to Japan as I enjoy visiting but also know
    > it's a more expensive location.

I found it similar in price to Bangkok and Singapore.
There seemed to be more options at different prices, for instance.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-