Re: [Last-Call] [Ntp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-22.txt> (Network Time Security for the Network Time Protocol) to Proposed Standard

And... just to close the loop... what is it they say ... one should trust but verify...

I thought we had had the discussion, but I didn't double check the document, assuming that we must not have said anything because of the discussion on the mailing list... and as has been gently pointed out to me...
The header itself for the section actually says...

"8. Implementation Status - RFC EDITOR: REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION"

So, like everyone else, I jumped on a conversation before verifying the underlying assumptions... A lesson for all...

Karen