[Last-Call] Antw: [EXT] Re: [Ntp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ntp-using-nts-for-ntp-22.txt> (Network Time Security for the Network Time Protocol) to Proposed Standard

>>> Harlan Stenn <stenn@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 19.02.2020 um 09:26 in
Nachricht
<10141_1582100906_5E4CF1AA_10141_2470_1_0edc8be5-3887-06a4-8821-041ad65bb027@nwt
me.org>:
> I think a list of implementations is a bad idea.

What about some informational statement like "At the time of writing there
exist <number> implementations having demonstrated use of the protocol in
practice." Any maybe "Those implementations are/were: ..."