Re: IETF 107 and Corona Virus?

Hi,

I am registered for the IETF meeting and have travel (flights and hotel) booked to Vancouver.   I am planning to attend as long as the airline keeps flying from San Francisco to Vancouver and the Canadian government will let me in the country.   I have not heard anything to indicate that I won’t be able to attend.

I did find:

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/frequently-asked-questions.html

It says there are additional screenings in place at the Vancouver airport, and they are not planning to close their borders, specifically:

   23. Will Canada close its borders or start banning flight from China?

       No. The Government of Canada and the provinces and territories have multiple
       systems in place to prepare for, detect and respond to prevent the spread of
       infectious diseases in Canada.”

I hope this is helpful information.

Bob