RE: IETF 107 and Corona Virus?

> Il 13/02/2020 20:23 Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate) <sergio.belotti@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
>
> It would be interesting to know which type of information you have to judge that in this case the risk is not big. I'm only an engineer not a medical doctor and I'd rather to stay cautious before to quote the level of risk.
> Yesterday 14000 new infected in Hubei region and more than 200 deads...just for info, right now.

To you, and to anyone else who understands Italian, I recommend watching this call with Ilaria Capua, the best known Italian virologist, currently at the University of Florida:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oghOgET51gg

It provides a much better, more informed and more rational perspective than the media.

By the way, perhaps organizing a similar online session with a qualified scientist in the field could help people in making up their mind.

--

Vittorio Bertola | Head of Policy & Innovation, Open-Xchange
vittorio.bertola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx