Re: LLC Board Meeting Details - 12 December 2019

Dear IETF Administration LLC,
At 02:44 PM 06-12-2019, IETF Administration LLC Board of Directors Chair wrote:
IETF LLC Board of Directors meetings are conducted via web/teleconference. Members of the community are welcome to attend certain portions of these meetings as observers. Regular meetings are divided into three sections:

I read the minutes of the December 2019 meeting. I could not understand the following: "unanimously approved a resolution to authorise the Executive Director to recruit for a full-time support position". It looks like something is missing after "recruit".

I was looking for the minutes for January 16. Is there a reason for delaying the approval of the minutes for that meeting?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy