Re: IETF Tools Architecture and Strategy Team

Salz, Rich <rsalz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > Commenting only on the part that I can definitively answer.

    >> May I suggest that one of these people be designated as the liason to the
    >> WG-chairs list?  And another as the liason to the EDU-team?

    > Although not officially designated as such, I'm on WG-chairs and co-chair EDU-team.

That's probably good enough :-)
What I want to have happen is for the EDU-team to say, "teaching people to do
X is hard", and for the TAS team to say, "hey, there is no reason to teach
people to do something we can easily change"

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-