Re: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-ice-pac-03

Added the bolded text below. Full details at https://github.com/ice-wg/draft-ice-pac/pull/20.

The RECOMMENDED duration for the timer is equal to the agent's
connectivity check transaction timeout, including all retransmissions.
When using default values for RTO and Rc, this amounts to 39.5 seconds,
as explained in <xref target="RFC5389" />, Section 7.2.1.
This timeout value is chosen to roughly coincide with the maximum [...]