Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-02.txt> (IETF Stream Documents Require IETF Rough Consensus) to Best Current Practice

Russ, I do not see why this needs to incorporate the rest of the IESG statement. For example, this says that it shall be IETF rough consensus. The question of how the IESG determines rough consensus is not something this document asks to change or document more strictly.

I am not trying to remove IESG statements. In this case there seems to be a clear community view on what is appropriate. Updating our documentation (process RFCs) to reflect that rough consensus seems entirely appropriate.

Yours,
Joel