Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-02.txt> (IETF Stream Documents Require IETF Rough Consensus) to Best Current Practice

You seem to be looking for some categorization other than what the document says. I am unclear why.

The document states clearly that it applies to all Informational and Experimental documents on the IETF stream. (I suppose I might have written one for standards track, but it is not needed as the rules for that are already clear.)

Yours,
Joel