Re: .org sale - bidding process

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 9:46 AM Andrew Sullivan <sullivan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've said before that I don't think the IETF list is a good place to
discuss the PIR transaction, and unless the Sergeants-at-Arms disagree
with me I'm going to maintain that position.  (I see even less reason
for this to be on a W3C list.)  I'll respond to this question

I'm inclined to disagree - ietf@ feels like an appropriate place to discuss, since this is of substantial concern to the Internet-engineering community.

But I might be wrong - is there another place that clearly is an appropriate home for this discussion?  Thanks in advance.