Re: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-foudil-securitytxt-08

It depends.  If someone uses the one at openssl.org, will they be reporting an issue in the libraries, the software, the website?  My money's on the first.  Similarly, if there were one at www.akamai.com, how would that be used?

>perfect example of 927

No, seems pretty clear that the others aren't as successful as we want/need.  Whois/rdap?  Who uses that?