Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-bess-nsh-bgp-control-plane-13

Hi, Adrian,

Thanks for responding to my comments. Your explanation is reasonable to me. One more irrelevant question: maybe you could make the Controller term definition in this document, then the other future documents may reference to it? It may help to solve the situation that we will always talk about Controller, but do not have a definition or term reference for years.

Best regards,

Sheng