Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-foudil-securitytxt-08.txt> (A Method for Web Security Policies) to Informational RFC

I support publication of the document provided that it is renamed.

The current title is confusing as what is described is not a security policy according to the accepted term of art. It may contain a link to a policy but that is not the primary subject matter. The term 'security description' is a possible alternative.

I would also suggest that in addition to publication via the .well-known scheme, there is a means of publication through an appropriately prefixed TXT record specifying an alternative URI. While HTTP service is ubiquitous, it is not universal. More to the point, it is highly likely that the target Web site is unavailable if there is an attack in progress.