Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipsecme-qr-ikev2-09.txt> (Postquantum Preshared Keys for IKEv2) to Proposed Standard

Hi Rich,

I think that Kenny's slides only support the idea, that the draft should be Standards Track.
In particular, the slide "The Coming Crypt-Apocalypse?" has a bullet:

	* And traffic captured now could be broken later, so it’s a problem *today* if you
	have data that needs to be kept secure for decades.

That's the problem the draft solves.

Regards,
Valery.