Re: [art] New RFCs text formatting

Joel M. Halpern wrote on 30/11/2019 23:46:
It seems that it ought to take a consensus call (here, rfc-interest, somewhere else?) to change the default output prouced by the IETF tools.  The question of pagination of output was more contentious than I would have expected in previous rounds.

Not even slightly unexpected - this is a classic bikeshed issue.

I'd be happy for pagination to be the default if there were rough consensus that the primary medium for reading RFCs was printed paper.

Nick