Re: "An open letter" signed by some IAB members

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 10:42 PM Barry Leiba <barryleiba@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
- I’m NOT talking about the content of the message and whether I do or
don’t agree with it.  That’s not the point.  I hope that as we discuss
this we do NOT go into the content, the politics, and so on.  Let’s
please keep this highly charged issue out of IETF discussions.

Well, sometimes, affiliations can be misleading if included. And, sometimes, omitting them can be misleading as well.

thanks,
Rob