Re: "An open letter" signed by some IAB members

I read the letter and don't see anything inappropriate about it whatsoever.     To me it is clear that the signers were doing so as individuals and not representing their opinions as those of the IAB.

In addition, I think there's something seriously wrong with the idea that IAB members can't speak out politically, or can't state their IAB affiliation when doing so.

Evil must be spoken out against, and restraint of free exchange of ideas is very nearly the most evil thing I know of.

Barry, I think you should reconsider your position.

Keith