Re: Yang update from IESG ?

Hi -

On 11/17/2019 11:05 PM, Ladislav Lhotka wrote:
> The snapshot should represent the consensus of a corresponding working group > regarding the best way of modelling a given IANA registry in YANG. After the > publication of that RFC, IANA is expected to update the YANG module along with
> the registry so as to keep both in sync.

Have you considered doing what the ltru WG did in the course of producing BCP 47? The I-D handed off to the RFC editor had a working copy of the registry content, with instructions to remove that portion of the content upon publication.  It required a little coordination with IANA, but avoided the problem of anyone ever mistaking the RFC for the registry.  The same might be a possible course of action with modules
like these.

Randy