RE: Yang update from IESG ?

Hello Lada!

I agree with your analysis of draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang.  I had intended "design pattern #1" to be a simple hard coded registry in a YANG module.

I erroneously used a snippet of the YANG modules from draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-00 without considering the IANA guidance in Section 4.  The design pattern used in this document was not captured in the presentation.  My apologizes for this mischaracterization.

Apologetically,
Roman