Re: [regext] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-11

Joel,

Agreed.  And that is more or less what my notes of two days ago
said.  I apparently went into too much detail about the terms
and the issues with them and the messages apparently got lost in
the noise.

best,
   john

--On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 13:52 -0400 Joel Halpern Direct