Re: Sergeant-at-arms engagement model

I appreciate this effort, but I do have some doubts about:

> ...file GitHub issues or send us email at < saa@xxxxxxxx <mailto:saa@xxxxxxxx> > with your feedback.

as feedback mechanisms for what is genuinely a topic for everyone on this list. So I prefer to comment here. Also I hope we'll see the final version on the ietf.org site.

There's a basic issue that should probably be recognised somehow in the text: in the end, *all* decisions in this area are subjective. unprofessional-commentary.md attempts to define the subjective term "unprofessional" but relies on various subjective terms:  insulting, excessively hostile (BTW, that implies that some amount of hostility is OK), hurtful, disruptive. I think we already have evidence that people disagree about the threshold for these terms. So like it or not, the judgment is in the end subjective (and that's why, IMHO, it's good that we have an SAA team rather than an individual).

A nit while I'm here: doxxing really isn't a subset of violence. It's a different category of unacceptable.

In sop.md, under "Immediate escalation in egregious cases", I think it should be strengthened to allow immediate escalation to level 2 (an immediate posting ban) in some cases. I'm pretty sure an immediate ban has been used in the past against behaviour that amounted to a DOS against the list. We don't want to unintentionally rule that out.

    Brian