draft-chen-epp-identifier-mapping-00

Hi all,
I’ve posted an individual draft which proposes an EPP extension for the provisioning and management of Industrial Internet Identifiers. We hope the extension proposed by this document can meet the growing needs of registration and management of Industrial Internet Identifiers such as handle identifiers as described and specified in RFC3650 and many other kind of identifiers scheme;
The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-epp-identifier-mapping/
Any comments are appreciated!
Thanks very much!