Re: WG Review: General Area Dispatch (gendispatch)

On 10/7/19 9:01 AM, Roni Even (A) wrote:

What I meant that since this WG is chartered to address "non-technical" topics,  where everyone has an opinion, my observation is that the discussions are not focused, multiple threads start to appear on the mailing list making it difficult to follow.

Yes, that does happen.  But if a group gets prematurely focused on, or a discussion gets framed around, a Bad Idea, that can be a worse outcome, even if the idea is ultimately abandoned.   Early discussions should be fluid, especially on a topic of such importance.

Keith