Re: Voting Security (was: The Next Genaration)

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 4:47 PM Salz, Rich <rsalz@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  • There is a vast literature here. I would be happy to talk more about it with anyone interested in a more synchronous medium (I'll be in SIN for 106). It doesn't seem to have a lot of relevance to issues at IETF, unless I'm missing something.

Very very strong +1

Voted multiple times even :)o the best of my knowledge, nobody is clamoring

Indeed. As previously noted, even if people wanted to standardize some sort of Internet voting protocol at IETF -- which to my knowledge they do not -- it would be a bad idea.

-Ekr