Re: The Next Generation

Phillip,

So here is the curious thing, each one of the groups contacted so far has
had the same response: This is something we should do but we should make our
rivals aware of it as well because the end goal here is protecting the
democratic process, not just winning an election.

IMHO, if the interest is in protecting the democratic process, the first place we should look is the digital voting infrastructure, as that is the vector most abused. Knowing what I do about network and computer security in general, I have come to the conclusion that hand counted paper ballots with a strong chain of custody are the only way to ensure a free and fair election.

Scott