Re: Voting Security

A few point to indicate that in practice, electronic voting apparatus is an idea worth abandoning:

Exit polling anomalies:
https://www.counterpunch.org/2016/05/16/clinton-does-best-where-voting-machines-flunk-hacking-tests-hillary-clinton-vs-bernie-sanders-election-fraud-allegations/
Testimony from programmer who wrote vote flipping code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXyl_YNA8Hs
'Hacking Democracy':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YldIdkjrqM

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019, Keith Moore wrote:

There is a vast literature here. I would be happy to talk more about it with anyone interested in a more synchronous medium (I'll be in SIN for 106). It doesn't seem to have a lot of relevance to issues at IETF, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks very much for the references.   Agree that it probably isn't strictly relevant to IETF's work, but I'm sure many of us are interested.

Keith