Re: New proposal/New SOW comment period

Hi,
	I try to reply to emails in the order they came in, so sorry John, wasn't trying to beat you up with the "Heather is leading a call" thing. :) Thanks for following up. I still hold that you should join one of the calls and share that feedback. It's a useful path forward, and one that We should discuss.

Thanks
Sarah