Re: Why do we need to go with 128 bits address space ?

shyam bandyopadhyay wrote:

  If it can be shown that 64 bits address space is good enough to solve
all the requirements, either we have to move back to 64 bits address
space in the future or we have to carry through this extra burden for ever
for no reason.

We can just stay with IPv4 forever.

> 1. It shows how to make a transition from (NAT based) private IP
>     space to (NAT free) real IP space.

As properly architected NAT is good enough (having E2E transparency),
no transition is necessary.

						Masataka Ohta