HTTP code for error business logic

Hello.
I want to hear the opinion of the community and offer a separate HTTP
code for the situation when the client has sent data that on the side
of business logic is processed with an error.

An example in the context of the REST.
1) If the client did not pass a required key or syntax error, then the
HTTP 400 response.  It's okay.
2) If the client passed the key and value, further data processing led
to an error when the entity cannot be created/modified for reasons at
the application logic level. For this case, I propose to make a new
HTTP code.