Re: Improving reading of drafts and other documents

On Aug 13, 2019, at 21:13, Robert Moskowitz <rgm-ietf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> alternative to a mouse with a little scroll wheel.

These days, trackpads are the best input for scrolling (two-finger mode).
Not all trackpads are created equal, though.
(I would expect that the Apple Magic Trackpad 2 [1] is still the best add-on to an existing system that money can buy, but I haven’t followed the market, as trackpads are built-in to most laptops at this point.)

It also often helps to read drafts in an editor (I use emacs), so I can use good keyboard shortcuts for scrolling, split-screen view, search, marking, backtracking etc.  Haven’t got around to implementing section folding…

Grüße, Carsten

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_Trackpad_2