Re: Errata Processing Stats/Queue?

On 06/08/2019 15:33, Stewart Bryant wrote:

On 06/08/2019 14:55, John C Klensin wrote:
if I need something to complain to the nomcome about an
AD, should it be how many errata get processed or about how many
documents get published and then generate substantive errata
and/or how many errata that address substantive issues lead to
new consensus documents.

All of the above.

A lot of errata are relatively easy to dispatch, it is part of the job, and is one reason why we have technical experts as ADs.

- Stewart

I would also note that there are at least two ADs per area, a directorate per area, and 2N WGCs, so there is a lot of expertise that the ADs can call on to address these issues as they are posted, and to work through the backlog.

- Stewart