Re: RSOC name

As I said in my rant at https://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~brian/CommentaryIAB.pdf, "oversight" of the RFC Editor is not mentioned in the IAB Charter (and this was not an oversight, in the other sense of the word). So I think the name has been sending the wrong signal all along, and both the name and the mandate need to be updated accordingly.

We should take this discussion to the rfc-interest list now, IMHO.

Regards
   Brian