Re: Should IETF stop using GitHub?

I may suggest we not rush to judgment. US compliance & export controls is part of any org operating from US, including ISOC and the IETF LLC. The IETF LLC's responsibility here is touched on in 11.a.viii of the agreement with ISOC (https://www.ietf.org/documents/180/IETF-LLC-Agreement.pdf). See also the draft IETF LLC Code of Conduct, Sanctions section at (https://github.com/ietf-llc/policies-consultation/blob/master/Code-of-Conduct-00.md).

Jason