Re: A few individual comments based on tonight's discussions

I didn’t want to write a lengthy mail but wanted to say that the words from Wes and Melinda describe pretty well my view as well. I did want to say in addition that from my perspective improving communications needs to be in focus going forward, in addition to looking if our structures are right. And I personally kick myself for not seeing breakage at a time when better communications could have helped. Room for a lesson there, for this and other situations.

And thanks also for all the feedback and well thought out discussion on this topic, both yesterday and on list.

Jari