+1 to Cullen/Patrick/Hannes

I didn’t get a chance to get to the mic, but I strongly agree with most of what the above mentioned folks said.

Despite the circumstances, we should begin to see this as an opportunity to rethink, modernize and ideally simplify the overall structure and model in possibly a more fundamental manner.

For example, asking whether we should run an RFP now or later presupposes that a contractor role is best suited for the RSE role, which is at least worth thinking about (among other current givens.)

Lars

--
Sent from a mobile device; please excuse typos.