Re: [105attendees] Plenary & RSE - Maximize Value of Discussion

Hi, Jason,

If it were possible to list the questions, that might be helpful. I'd bet I spend more time looking at mailing lists where this has been discussed than the average IETF attendee, but far less less I* and LLC board members, RSOC members, etc.

For extra credit, if it were possible to summarize responses for each question that's been responded to, that would be great.

And I wouldn't dare make this suggestion, expecting that anything on tonight's slides would change. But we're still going to be thinking about this tomorrow, so perhaps "within a few days" would still be helpful.

And best wishes tonight.

Spencer