Re: [105attendees] Agenda Bashing was Re: Administrative Plenary Time Constraint: Must End by 21:00

On 7/24/19 9:50 AM, Aaron Falk wrote:

The imbalance of ‘mic time’ where one comment from the community gets many responses from the dias has been a long time gripe of mine. The various perspectives of the I* members are sometimes interesting and valuable but it can consume a lot of meeting time. IMO, its a flaw of our plenary structure.

Maybe those on the dias other than one person addressed by the questioner, should have to queue at a microphone too.   Perhaps one could be provided for their use?

Keith