Filing a third-party IPR disclosure

I need to file a third partly IPR disclosure on work that I did with a previous employer.

I went to the third party disclosure page and input the information that I knew. I only know the Company, two of the inventors and the subject. I do not know the patent number or date. The form used to accept best effort disclosures like this, but now will not permit submission without the patent number and filing date.

The form implies that failure to provide the patent number and date result in a non-conformant submission.

What is the correct method of disclosing IPR when you only have partial information?

- Stewart