Re: apology to the IETF list

Thank you. This closes the matter as far as I am concerned

From: ietf <ietf-bounces@xxxxxxxx> on behalf of Keith Moore <moore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 11:37 PM
To: ietf@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: apology to the IETF list

Phill has requested that I say that I did not intend to imply that he
lied.   That is true, I did not intend to imply that.   As I said
earlier, the word "lies" in the subject was a hasty and inappropriate
choice on my part, which I regret.

I strongly disagree with several of the things he said.   But I don't
have any reason to believe that he was insincere in making those
statements.

I hope this clears up the matter.

Keith