Re: RFC Series Editor (RSE) Statement of Work

In article <20190715203324.GA24576@localhost> you write:
>in addition to English language copy-editing experience.

The RSE really, REALLY is not a copy editor.  We have copy editors, we
have the RSE, and they are different jobs with very different skills.
If you have ever talked to Sandy and Alice, whose table at IETF meetings
usually has candy on it, they are copy editors, rather good ones, and
as far as I know, they plan to keep doing what they're doing.

Perhaps this would be a good time to go learn about the difference and
see what skills you actually want the RSE to have.