Re: RFC Series Editor (RSE) Statement of Work

Hi Rich,
	I don't think there are any changes in the SOW itself, short of dates; the process as a whole, should we choose to execute against the process we currently have, or amend it, is a separate issue. The goal here is to get the SOW agreed upon and ready to go.

Thanks
Sarah